1) What experience is required to submit?
We ask that all actors have at least three speaking roles for film/television before submitting.
2) Does IMA Content represent models?
No, we do not seek out modeling jobs. We do submit on real people print jobs that are usually through a commercial booking.
3) Do you represent children?
Yes, starting at the age of 8
4) Do you accept phone calls regarding e-mail submissions?
No, please e-mail only because we are quite busy!
5) Can I only sign with you locally on one Market?
No, we work globally.
6) Can I be represented by other agencies?
Yes, you can have an Agent and we can discuss local Management.
7) How do I submit for representation?
If you meet the requirements, e-mail us at email@example.com.
In the subject line, please write “Seeking Representation – Full Name”.
8) What do I include in my submission?
-Where you are based
-Reels/Clips of your acting work
9) How quickly will I get a response?
We check submissions weekly. If we are interested, you will hear back from us within a week or two.